At Tuna, there’s always room for brilliant people who are passionate
about digital, and are constantly looking ahead to see what’s next.
Information Technology Business Analyst
An ideal candidate will play a role that links business people and IT teams in our organization. You should coordinate with project managers to ensure projects align with business goals. You should be able to leverage data, processes, and information to solve business problems and ensure IT projects run smoothly. You should need a piece of technical knowledge/background about the platforms and methodologies relevant to our organization. This role requires client interaction (mostly clients from the United States) and so you should be available during US business hours.
- Gather business/project requirements from clients and transfer them to the development team
- Advanced documentation and writing skills
- Explore new ways to increase customer or client satisfaction
- Modern analysis techniques and business process models
- Ability to communicate with and present to stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with internal business units in order to understand the challenges that these teams are facing and provide solutions to these groups
- Develop new product and service-oriented strategies
- Communicate and implement strategies alongside the technical team
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
- 3 years of experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
- Experience with SharePoint, SQL, Nintex, and BPM tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills