At Tuna, there’s always room for brilliant people who are passionate
about digital, and are constantly looking ahead to see what’s next.
We are looking for WebGL developers with strong experience in Three.js/Babylon.JS/8th Wall. Candidates should be experts in creating web-based AR, VR/3D applications that can run on mobile devices.
- Strong understanding of Three.JS and 8th Wall concepts
- Worked with ES5 and ES6 JS concepts
- Experience working with Three.JS immersive projects using cameras, lights, textures, animations, and shaders
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong knowledge of mobile web standards
These skills would be an added advantage:
- Experience in setting up projects with Webpack and the various loaders and plugins
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with A-Frame
Senior Laravel Developer
The candidates for the senior development role will perform the following responsibilities:
- Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
- Take up system analysis, design, and documenting responsibilities and get it done in time. He/she should be able to perform code analyzing and reading exercises for current and previous projects.
- The Sr. developer will lead developers; besides the team management role, he will be involved in the coding activities. All necessary support will be provided for the smooth execution of projects. The senior developers will track and review existing projects to identify bottlenecks, bugs, and performance issues and involve the team to study and learn from existing projects.
- Must be able to advise ways and means to obtain performance metrics of applications and optimize applications.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to easily familiarize and quickly learn new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology.
- Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
Educational Qualifications: BE/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ MCA/ MCS/ MCM
Experience: 4+ years
- Full-stack developers with 4+ years of experience will be ideal for this role
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Solid coding skills with the ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercises & improve coding standards across large code-bases
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience in working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures
- Deep understanding & experience of high-performance web-scale & real-time response systems withexperience & expertise in a variety of large-scale persistent systems including large databases.
- Strong knowledge in the ELK stack would be an added advantage
Digital Marketing Manager
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Being up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
QA Engineer (Automation)
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer who will manage exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will design and implement tests debug and define corrective actions review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. Besides, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. We expect you to be able to build consistent and efficient tests delivering them in-time.
- Prepare detailed comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Plan and coordinate testing activities thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs
- Build and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Organize testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Review debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics like defect densities and open defect counts
- Analyze the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Maintain relevant knowledge about new testing tools and test strategies
- 4+ years experience of working in a QA Engineer position
- Significant experience working in software development teams and using software QA methodologies and tools
- Solid experience in writing clear concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Significant experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with automation testing tools like Selenium, Apache JMeter, etc
- Experience in load testing, stress testing, and volume testing
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be a bonus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science Engineering or other related areas
Windows Application Developer
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Skills: VB.NET, C#, Dotnet, UWP/XAML Apps, WPF, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.net
Functional Area: Windows application development with good knowledge in C#, VB.net, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Entity framework
- Proficient in C# andVB.NET with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Expertise in Windows UWP, XAML, WCF/WPF applications
- Strong knowledge of DirectX and GPU Computing programming concepts
- Should be proficient in Windows Phone and Windows 8/8.1 development
- Proficiency in SDK Development (Web Services & APIs, Social Network Integration, etc.)
- Expertise in databases like SQLite, LINQ to SQL
- Base-level knowledge of Hybrid Application development
- Proficiency in XML and JSON, REST web services and OAUTH
- Knowledge of development technologies like XAMARIN & Razor will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of basic frameworks to create user interfaces faster and easier
- 2 – 5 years of relevant commercial experience in developing applications for Windows