At Tuna, there’s always room for brilliant people who are passionate
about digital, and are constantly looking ahead to see what’s next.
Digital Marketing Manager
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience in publishing iOS apps in the App store
- Knowledge in 2D and 3D graphics frameworks likeSpriteKit and SceneKit would be an added advantage
- Understanding of OpenGL or Metal, iOS graphics APIs
Windows Developer (UWP/XAML Application Developers)
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Skills: VB.NET, C#, Dotnet, UWP/XAML APPS, SQL Server, DB, Database, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer, ASP.net
Functional Area: Windows application developer with good knowledge in C#, VB.net, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Entity framework
- Proficient in C# and VB.NET with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Expertise in Windows UWP, XAML, WCF apps.
- Strong knowledge of DirectX and GPU Compute programming concepts.
- Should be proficient in Windows Phone and Windows 8/8.1 development.
- Proficiency in SDK Development (Web Services & API’s, Social Network Integration, etc.).
- Expertise in database like SQLite, LINQ to SQL.
- Base level knowledge on Hybrid Application development.
- Proficiency in XML and JSON, REST web services and OAUTH.
- Knowledge in development technologies like XAMARIN & Razor will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge in basic frameworks to create user interfaces faster and easier.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant commercial experience in developing applications for Windows.
IT Business Analyst
An ideal candidate will play a role that links business people and IT teams in our organization. You should coordinate with project managers to ensure projects align with business goals. You should be able to leverage data, processes, and information to solve business problems and ensure IT projects run smoothly. You should need a piece of technical knowledge/background about the platforms and methodologies relevant to our organization. This role requires client interaction (mostly clients from the United States) and so you should be available during US business hours.
- Gather business/project requirements from clients and transfer them to the development team
- Advanced documentation and writing skills
- Explore new ways to increase customer or client satisfaction
- Modern analysis techniques and business process models
- Ability to communicate with and present to stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with internal business units in order to understand the challenges that these teams are facing and provide solutions to these groups
- Develop new product and service-oriented strategies
- Communicate and implement strategies alongside the technical team
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
- 3 years of experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
- Experience with SharePoint, SQL, Nintex, and BPM tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills