The candidates for the senior development role will perform the following responsibilities:
- Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
- Take up system analysis, design, and documenting responsibilities and get it done in time. He/she should be able to perform code analyzing and reading exercises for current and previous projects.
- The Sr. developer will lead developers; besides the team management role, he will be involved in the coding activities. All necessary support will be provided for the smooth execution of projects. The senior developers will track and review existing projects to identify bottlenecks, bugs, and performance issues and involve the team to study and learn from existing projects.
- Must be able to advise ways and means to obtain performance metrics of applications and optimize applications.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to easily familiarize and quickly learn new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology.
- Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
Educational Qualifications: BE/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ MCA/ MCS/ MCM
Experience: 4+ years
- Full-stack developers with 4+ years of experience will be ideal for this role
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Solid coding skills with the ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercises & improve coding standards across large code-bases
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience in working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures
- Deep understanding & experience of high-performance web-scale & real-time response systems withexperience & expertise in a variety of large-scale persistent systems including large databases.
- Strong knowledge in the ELK stack would be an added advantage